Trackday - Llandow South Wales - £64 per car! + £10 24th May

Volvo 300 Mania meetings dates and events
WooDooUK

Trackday - Llandow South Wales - £64 per car! + £10 24th May

Post by WooDooUK » 20 May 2008 12:12 am

24th May 2008

Unfortunatly my 340 16v wont be ready but im going in my 205 GTI instead.

Taken from here
http://www.sw-cc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=80960

After the sucess of our last two Track Days at Llandow, we are pleased to announce we're heading back there for Track Day 4 in May. Again, available to SW-CC Club Members only at the bargain price of just £64! This has to be one of the cheapest Track Days available in the UK, and it's local, so a great opportunity if you've never been on track before. All the info regarding the day is posted below:

What do I get?:
'Open Pit Lane' format 10:00 to 17:00, with no more than 10 cars out on track at a time. This means you can stay out for 2 minutes or 20 minutes at a time ensuring as much track time as you (or your car) could want! The Chief Marshal will provide a full circuit safety briefing to all participants and will be available to advise and guide throughout the day to aid your enjoyment. Trained Marshals with radio contact and fire extinguishers together with professional and experienced paramedics will also be provided.

How much does it cost?:
Only £64 for SW-CC Club Members, normally at least £100. With SW-CC Club Members saving around £40 on this event alone, our £10 a year membership fee is a no brainer! If your not already a member you can join below and book your place at the same time