5dr rear 1/4 'vent' removal??*And a notice from Dai*

Various, various and more various!
Doherty_nova

5dr rear 1/4 'vent' removal??*And a notice from Dai*

Post by Doherty_nova » 28 Jan 2010 08:33 pm

hows it goin fellas??

im lookin to remove the wee 'vent' boyo that sits level with the bottom of the rear doors window.

mines is chipped an flaked off an lookin rather wank so wouldn mind givin them a wee blast with some black plastic paint instead of body colour....being different an all that craic lol :lol:

i dont see any screws an dont want te wig on it too hard an bust any clips into pieces so any tips or tricks te remove them??

also mr Dai informed me yesterday when we wher chattin that his compooper has stopped operating an thats why he cant respond to any pm's 340pw

whiskeyonesix

Re: 5dr rear 1/4 'vent' removal??*And a notice from Dai*

Post by whiskeyonesix » 29 Jan 2010 11:33 am

They're just clipped on. I must confess I've thought about doing the same to mine, they're flaking like anything. Black would be good :)
MKIII 360GLT Aus-spec B200EA 239K
Mods: custom paint fade
New Cylinder head.
Auxilary cooling fan.
195/60/14 Pyonghung Ditchfinder tyres
Vario Vents FTW

G8 4 DRFTN etc....

Doherty_nova

Re: 5dr rear 1/4 'vent' removal??*And a notice from Dai*

Post by Doherty_nova » 08 Feb 2010 08:19 pm

cheers for that 340pw

anyone else havin trouble gettin stuff from dai??

i still haven got any word....well a week ago he was to send me the trackin numbers atleast but i cant get him on the phone an he's not respondin to voicemails or texts... is it cause im irish or wat??

he's been paid fully over 9 weeks ago an i sent my full contact details again 4 weeks ago...im only across the water lik so it shouldn't be takin this long....a container from indonesia takes less :roll:

iv tried my best te keep calm this wile as i know how bad some couriers can be but this is seriously narkin my shite. even moreso considerin i noticed 2 lovely screwdriver marks on my door an roof 'gutter' where some wee scrot tried bendin the door back sm2