My Standard Volvo 300 , you want it.

A place to describe in details your 300, close to or in genuine condition
The purchase, story of the car, repairs...
enricobotticelli

My Standard Volvo 300 , you want it.

Post by enricobotticelli » 05 Nov 2017 07:25 pm

I have a Volvo 360 GLEi, it is sorned in my lock-up and it is now unlikely that I will put it back on the road, I do not wish to scrap it as it is still a fine car and now very rare especially in this spec. It is not in "for sale" as I do not have a price , if someone however wanted to buy this early 5 speed fuel injected 2 litre saloon that would be acceptable. So :1983 blue 360 GLEi saloon, central locking, electric front windows, econometer on the dash, heated drivers seat didnt work last time out but could be a fuse, its only modification, barely that, is the present wheels are 1" bigger 400 series alloys, the originals are still in the shed. It has done very few miles in its life, about 64000 miles when put in the lock-up, started and ran fine when moved between lock-ups last year, there's rust on the front spoiler, the boot and two of the doors all common spots on these but A fresh tank of petrol and fluid top ups would have it running fine. If anyone , hypothetically wanted to trailer this brave survivor off as an easy winter project, I could take a few pictures before they came to central Scotland to make me an offer. Thank you

EDY.340

Re: My Standard Volvo 300 , you want it.

Post by EDY.340 » 10 Nov 2017 12:47 am

If you can grab a few pictures and possible upload them please
1990 340 1.4 DL