volvo 360 wont start hlep b230f inside

Rust problems and repairs, leaky sunroof... Battery, starter, lights, fuses, airco, heating unit, stereo... | Tuning: custom spoilers & bodykits, fiberglass parts...
NO parts requests here, please use our V3M BUY & SELL corner
drlove66

volvo 360 wont start hlep b230f inside

Post by drlove66 » 20 Feb 2014 07:28 am

hello everyone I'm ALL THE WAY IN JAMAICA ,,, """i got Volvo 360 gle """ it all starts here i swap in b230f bottom half and use the same b200e head on it ,alone with d water pump flywheel and etc.... now for the pass week trying too start the car it just wont fire!!!! i'M getting current at the plugs fuel pump is working FINE gas is in the line > but injector wont fire, getting no pulse single >>> the positive relay that goes too the injector is working fine "i add use a test light and check it out " I AM just not getting any negative single too d injector """ ever thing on d wire loom in connected except the >>>>Thermal Time Switch >>>ADD BROKE OFF """ add took out the ecu and add a friend check it out he say its OK no burns r anything.... add check d wire loom with auto vote meter there was no break wires on it !!!!!! so what do u think i most check out the wiring is form the same volvo 360 u all can add me on whats app at 18763582242