valver's lamda sensor?

Rust problems and repairs, leaky sunroof... Battery, starter, lights, fuses, airco, heating unit, stereo... | Tuning: custom spoilers & bodykits, fiberglass parts...
NO parts requests here, please use our V3M BUY & SELL corner
LostKen

valver's lamda sensor?

Post by LostKen » 22 Jan 2010 12:23 am

Hi all, I have a valver that want to fit a lamda sensor back to the car, which lamda sensor do I need?? the clio 16v one or volvo 340 or just any lamda sensor will do??
It seems that the lamda sensor cable is there so it shouldn't be a huge job to get it done, rite?? :roll: :roll:

Its quite annoying to warm up the car everytime when I need to go out :? :?

Cheers

Ken

340GLT
*** V3M DONOR ***

Re: valver's lamda sensor?

Post by 340GLT » 22 Jan 2010 01:05 am

volvo 340 never ran a lambda, but with any engine conversion you ALWAYS need one from doner engine and managment.
Adam
F559 LFE - 340R 2.0 16v
C208 CTR - 340 1.8 16v
D300 LBO - 360 GLT 3 Door Turbo project!! (and restoration)
F706 RBX - 350R in process!!!

LostKen

Post by LostKen » 22 Jan 2010 03:27 am

So I can just buy one lamda sensor of F7P engine from egay and fit it in, and it will be fine right?? :340:

Andy P

Post by Andy P » 22 Jan 2010 10:00 am

Yep,

The cable is there to connect the Lambda sensor. You'll need an F7P lamda which are the basic ones found on ebay for a few quid. I've got a brand new one that I bought to fit but never got round to it. Its about somewhere and I can send that to you FOC as well.

With regards to the seal Ken - when I found it last time I stored it in a "safe place". Where that safe place is I can't remember! I'll be clearing out the workshop this weekend so it should crop up along with the Lambda sensor. When I find them I'll send them both to you.

What you will need though is a lamda sensor bung welded into the system. They're cheap off ebay if you intend to do it yourself, if not any exhaust fitters will have them.

Andy

LostKen

Post by LostKen » 22 Jan 2010 02:55 pm

Andy P wrote:Yep,

The cable is there to connect the Lambda sensor. You'll need an F7P lamda which are the basic ones found on ebay for a few quid. I've got a brand new one that I bought to fit but never got round to it. Its about somewhere and I can send that to you FOC as well.

With regards to the seal Ken - when I found it last time I stored it in a "safe place". Where that safe place is I can't remember! I'll be clearing out the workshop this weekend so it should crop up along with the Lambda sensor. When I find them I'll send them both to you.

What you will need though is a lamda sensor bung welded into the system. They're cheap off ebay if you intend to do it yourself, if not any exhaust fitters will have them.

Andy
Cheers Andy! That will be a great help if I got the seal and the lambda sensor!!
I will definitely sort that out as it takes quite a lot of time to warm that car up until it doesnt get lumpy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just gimme a shout when u got it!

Ken