85 Volvo 360GLT red, Queensland Australia

Put here your advertisements to sell cars and parts
williswoody

85 Volvo 360GLT red, Queensland Australia

Post by williswoody » 07 Apr 2013 06:26 am

G'day all,

I've been a proud 360 owner since I first got my license in 2011 and my 360 has treated me well. I have just put down a deposit on a new vehicle and have decided to sell my beloved Volvo... it is in good mechanical condition, just had an oil (and oil filter) change, and will be ready to go.

We are located in Southbrook (about 30 minutes west of Toowoomba). I just have to book it in for a RWC. It has QLD rego until 2 July this year...

I want to be completely honest, so I'll let you know that there IS a problem with the rear struts of the wheels. The mechanic did a "temp fix" and said the vehicle seemed to be steering better, but if this problem occurs again, it will cost a fair bit to fix... I never noticed a problem when I was driving, but that's just me.

Includes an Pioneer radio with an MP3 player, as well as the usual 300 series perks including keyed central locking and front power windows (back ones are windy up). Air conditioner is not working, needs a refit, but heater works fine.

$1,300 AUD as is, or $1,800 with RWC. Will post pics.
1984 VOLVO 360 GLT HATCH Owner. First car. Aussie. Uncertain of it, after it's started playing up lately :/

kelvingenders

Re: 85 Volvo 360GLT red, Queensland Australia

Post by kelvingenders » 07 Apr 2013 02:35 pm

Struts are very cheep to come buy from eagle wreckers Brisbane. Whats the problem with them. :360:

williswoody

Re: 85 Volvo 360GLT red, Queensland Australia

Post by williswoody » 18 Apr 2013 09:07 am

All my mechanic told me was "they're buggered".

I'm going to keep this car now, just de-register it and fix it up bit by bit...

How much do you reckon they would cost?
1984 VOLVO 360 GLT HATCH Owner. First car. Aussie. Uncertain of it, after it's started playing up lately :/