340 GL for sale (a little unwell)

Put here your advertisements to sell cars and parts
markpin

340 GL for sale (a little unwell)

Post by markpin » 20 Nov 2013 06:09 pm

Hi

My daughters car had a little bit of a problem with its gearbox the other day. Please see my last post for more info on the demand section of the forum.

Basically it is a good, low ownership car which needs a new bell housing and the front part of the gearbox to be well again. Relatively easy repair if you have the bits.

The car has done 58000 from new, few through the last mot (at the end of April start of May) with no issues re body underneath etc. It had a new windscreen and two new front tyres then and since it has had two rear tyres. It has electric windows, sunroof, central locking etc. Its white and bodywork is generally very solid and it looks great when polished although there are a few minor marks and a little minor rust on one of the wheel arches.

I will put some pictures on to photo bucket as soon as I can and then put a link here.

I was going to fix it but my daughter needed transport quickly so we have just found her a fiesta. The volvo might end up sitting in the garden for six months until I can find the bits for it cheap but it occurred to me that someone out there might have a rusty or broken car with the bits on to fix ours and might want to buy this one accordingly in its broken state.
Any sensible and fair offers will be considered by my daughter.

Mark

markpin

Re: 340 GL for sale (a little unwell)

Post by markpin » 23 Nov 2013 02:21 pm

Hi

I have just uploaded a few pictures of the 340 on to my photo bucket account:

http://s1121.photobucket.com/user/markp ... t=3&page=1

The interior is generally quite tidy although it does need my daughter to give it a clear out so I will add photos of this once its been done.