340 GL for sale with more than a years mot!

Put here your advertisements to sell cars and parts
markpin

340 GL for sale with more than a years mot!

Post by markpin » 08 Apr 2014 01:43 pm

Hi

We have finally decided that our 340 Gl 1990 in white has to go. It passed its MOT this morning with no problems meaning that it is covered until the end of April next year! It is currently Taxed but I would normally send that back and SORN the car. I guess it depends on what interest we get in the car as there is no point returning the disc for another 3 weeks either way.

It has 59300 miles on the car which I am certain is correct as it had only done around 40 000 when I originally bought it for my oldest daughter in 2007. The car was an auto back then and I arranged to convert it to a 5 speed manual. It drives very well and is extremely solid underneath. Within the last year it has had four new tyres and also a new windscreen.

The body needs a little tidying but the only rust is a couple of places where surface rust has appeared over minor scrapes, none of it is holed. The is some minor points under the front valance where the original underseal needs to be retreated but again this is very minor cosmetic.

I think in the first instance we are hoping to sell it for over £600 but I am intending to put it on ebay to see what happens. I will post on here with a link once I have done that.

If anyone is interested in more information or would like to view the car, please contact me on here in the first instance. We are based in North Norfolk.

Mark

markpin

Re: 340 GL for sale with more than a years mot!

Post by markpin » 08 Apr 2014 04:07 pm

Now listed on ebay :
eBay item number:

Maybe if anyone is interested, it might be best to contact me here via a personal message and I can give you my tel number.

Mark