limited slip differential (360 and 340)

Put here your advertisements to sell cars and parts
madseb

limited slip differential (360 and 340)

Post by madseb » 24 Jan 2016 06:10 pm

ok,
so following a catastrophic transmission failure, I have decided to follow a different path on my quest for power.
as a result the following is up for sale, at what I consider to be a genuinely good price!

please note, these diffs are on a custom built basis, and cost me £600 for this unit alone.

I am selling the following components as a set:
> Volvo 5 speed rear differential housing, modified to accept an-10 transmission cooler lines (an-10 fittings professionally welded in place)
>anodized black an-10 cap fittings (should you not want to install a cooler)
>professionally powder coated gloss black differential cover.
>cotton filter atmospheric vent filter.
>Professionally powder gloss black Differential mounting bar.
>differential output shafts
>differential output flanges
>mac v3m differential gasket set, including new stainless allen bolts
>input pinion shaft (still assembled) and welded differential which was removed from existing housing (contains desired crown wheel for the pinion gear)
>all parts to assemble excluding new seals and bearings (originals are serviceable in my opinion. seals can be purchased from generic stockists)
The housing, and associated parts were stripped, and hot tanked at a local engineering firm prior to welding. this unit will require assembling, and in my opinion new seals.
I also have a gearbox mount bracket, freshly powder coated which can be available separately. as well as a new, gasket set for the m45 gearbox.

pms via the forum, or I can be contacted directly at: seb1275@hotmail.co.uk

collection only from Dagenham Essex, can package up for courier, however expect additional charges for wrapping/time

price for all of the above is a respectable £650 no offers
if you are willing to collect, you can have a trawl through my other v3 parts, many of which will be free to a good home.

pictures will follow shortly once I can get to the unit.
Thanks

madseb.

madseb

Re: limited slip differential (360 and 340)

Post by madseb » 24 Jan 2016 09:56 pm

Deposit has been taken pending collection.