gauging interest: metal fabrication / one offs

Put here your advertisements to sell cars and parts
madseb

gauging interest: metal fabrication / one offs

Post by madseb » 17 Jan 2017 11:17 am

HI all,
just gauging interest and doing a little bit of market research as to what the demand is for this.

As some of you may know I "dabble" (used to do it professionally) in metal fabrication.

slowly I have been collecting the associated tooling, and would like to see if I could initially cover the costs of them by offering services, for parts not initially catered for. or special parts that you may not be capable of making yourself.

initially, I would offer this to 300 owners, as I have a donor car to take measurements from for any parts. however nothing is beyond suggestion.
a few of these parts are in early development for my projects as such are still in need of a little "refining"

I have included a few of the current parts I have produced over the few years, to show what can be capable, and welcome any feedback.

Volvo 340/360: glovebox delete panel

Volvo 340/360 centre console delete panel

Volvo 340/360 electric fan bracket (to accept bmw twin fans)

Volvo 340/360 rear dual anti tramp kit.

Volvo 340/360 rear brake conversion brackets.

Volvo 340/360 tubular seat mounts. (created as a necessity to mount some seats to a project, but thought I would offer them out) accept standard seat configuration, however can be tailored to suit any set up.

Volvo t5/t6 white block engine conversion kit (this is in development at the moment, however kit will comprise of: engine mounts and brackets for block, weld on engine mounts for chassis. tunnel conversion kit, to accept m90 gearbox.

some small parts:
rear boot lid catch delete plate. (weld in)
battery relocation kit (battery and weld in support plate, center console with rotary battery isolator, and associated leads. (currently designed to be mounted behind the rear seat)

currently working on a set of direct swap aluminum door cards. again gauging interest as to produce these commercially.

pictures to follow as soon as photobucket wakes up :?

bogbasic

Re: gauging interest: metal fabrication / one offs

Post by bogbasic » 17 Jan 2017 03:08 pm

Google for photobucket upload problem and you'll find out how to get round it.
1988 340 1.4 GL, 218k, 5 door (Grey Bess). Gone to CBA.
1991 340 1.7 GL, 64k, 5 door, petrol blue (Deep Blue).
1988 360 2.0 GLE, 140k, 5 door, ocean blue metallic (Blue Bess).
1989 340 1.7 GL, 108k, 3 door (Red Ness).
More info here!