for sale or breaker, 360 4door drifter. essex

Put here your advertisements to sell cars and parts
madseb

for sale or breaker, 360 4door drifter. essex

Post by madseb » 20 Jan 2018 06:10 pm

Now gone. Please delete.
Last edited by madseb on 22 Apr 2018 09:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

madseb

Re: breaking 360 4door drifter. essex all parts available

Post by madseb » 20 Jan 2018 08:42 pm

bump for pictures:

volvomania

Post by volvomania » 21 Jan 2018 10:12 pm

Shame to see another one go but if you are serious bout breaking the car I am after some bits for my 360.
As FOAD isn't making any progress, I will be asking you the same as him:
- The supporting beam over the gearbox that sits in between the body and the gearbox (tends to become crusty flaky)
- The gearbox mounting rubbers (don't care about condition)
- The alloy brackets inbetween the gearbox and the gearbox mounting rubbers (tend to corrode on the underside/inside)
- The little connector piece on the propschaft inbetween the gearbox and the propshaft
- The supporting beam on which the rollbar/stabilizer bar is mounted (front of car), mine is seriously corroded at the brackets that fix it to the chassismembers
- The plastic cover underneath the engine if it is still in one piece

That is just a quick thought ....

Plan at the moment is to go to the NEC at the end of March, Essex isn't really out of the way...... (Will be meeting Mac!)
Life is a journey, so sit back and enjoy the ride!

Born Built Beauties: Parts keeping our cars on the road!

http://www.Born-Built-Beauties.eu

benji1985

Post by benji1985 » 21 Jan 2018 10:47 pm

i'm also after the engine guard.
also what is the front spoiler thing?

Ben

360beast

Post by 360beast » 21 Jan 2018 11:02 pm

Looks to be a mk2 golf bbs body kit on the front.

105charlie

Post by 105charlie » 22 Jan 2018 12:19 pm

Hi,

After 360 rad (and hoses if they're cheap) and the throttle cable. Also be after the driveshaft bolts onto the gearbox if you have those.

Sure there's more I need but I can't think at the moment. Let me know about those and I'll take a look.

Cheers

madseb

Post by madseb » 24 Jan 2018 08:47 am

Hi all,
The above wouldn't be a problem, as stated however. It will be mid Feb, as I'm currently sorting storage.

Indeed it is a golf bbs front bumper. Not my work unfortunately. As it came with the car.

Please drop p me a pm of all bits you require. And Il have a look at condition etc.

Thanks

madseb

Post by madseb » 28 Jan 2018 07:45 pm

bump for pictures of the car is it now stands,
spoiler and sideskirts now removed, car pretty much good to go if anyone wants to make an offer for the whole thing. anything that has been removed will be replaced with standard items where possible.

wheels will remain with the car as I realy cant find another use for them. 14" polo steels with the rears flipped, front bumper also to go with car, as it hides a rotten front valence.
2" axle blocks, rear landrover dampers, welded diff. pair of bucket seats, not the best but again useable. no drivers seatbelt as yet, although I might be able to dig one out.

car is mechanically sound, however it looks to have had a lot of repairs over the past, many plates welded in along both sills, and rear turrets.
a good usable car, as is, however would be more use probably as a drifter than a daily runaround.
if you wanted to run it through an mot, I believe the only thing that would be a concern is the security of the exhaust. could be rectified with a bit of welding.
The starter motor although functional is a bit noisy during use. Doesn't affect starting, just thought it worth mentioning.
Last edited by madseb on 27 Mar 2018 07:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

105charlie

Re: for sale or breaker, 360 4door drifter. essex

Post by 105charlie » 01 Feb 2018 04:08 pm

Sent you a message with the bits I'm after. What's the chances you'll break it? Otherwise I'll start buying new bits :cry:

madseb

Post by madseb » 13 Feb 2018 05:50 pm

Hi all,
Have received a few pms regarding parts, this will be indeed broken up, as its not attracting much interest in a whole. Will be a few weeks before I actually get around to doing it. So bAre with me for replies.to parts ecc.

Thanks.

105charlie

Post by 105charlie » 27 Feb 2018 03:40 pm

madseb wrote:Hi all,
Have received a few pms regarding parts, this will be indeed broken up, as its not attracting much interest in a whole. Will be a few weeks before I actually get around to doing it. So bAre with me for replies.to parts ecc.

Thanks.
Only after the clutch fork now, after one ASAP if possible as it's the only bit holding me back!

MCHUDD
*** V3M DONOR ***

Post by MCHUDD » 28 Feb 2018 11:26 am

Hi madseb.
I have sent you a PM.
Cheers Mark.
sm69 sm69 sm69 sm69 sm69

madseb

Post by madseb » 07 Mar 2018 07:32 pm

parts now gone from the vehicle:

power steering system
steering wheel and boss *original reinstalled
window winder motors
fog lights
glt spoiler
four point harness

all other parts still available

would entertain a sale of the whole car, but ideally it would be a very rough trampy drifter. maybe road legal with a bit of work.
not tax or mot currently. so don't expect a minter if your looking for a cheap 360.

cheers

360beast

Post by 360beast » 09 Mar 2018 02:05 pm

Fog lights arrived, thanks Seb.

Genuine guy and honest.

madseb

Post by madseb » 10 Mar 2018 07:49 am

I'm getting a lot of interest in the car as a whole, so instead of sending lots of messages, I'll post the I formation here to save everyone asking NG the same questions.

The car is now currently in storage and has no tax or mot.
It is still waring the 14" polo steels, however their future is uncertain, as I may require them.

The car has had parts removed from it, such as the steering wheel, power steering system, glt spoiler, and harness, fog lights. Side skirts
I have a set of standard seat belts, that can go with the car, and the standard volvo steering wheel.
I've removed the wheel arches, to descover the rear wheel arches have been hacked to fit wider wheels.
Rot wise, the front valence is toast, hence the bbs spoiler, if you want it.
I've found d a few little spots here and there, and it's had a lot of patch welding In the past, but nothing I could see that would concern an mot tester
Front springs gas are chopped, rear is on lowering blocks and Land rover shocks.
Front wings have taken some dents, probably through drift incidents by previous owners.
Bumpers are currently off, but included.
Welded different in the rear, and all electrics/mechanics work as it should.
The b200 engine is excellent, injection system and self adjusting metering. So probably the best engine in a 300.
Exhaust has taken a beating, as it had a side exit, which was unsupported and caused the pipe to crack. An easy fix if your handy with a welder.

Ideally if keep it break it and salvage it for spares from my car. But if it can live on with someone else, excellent.

I've tried to be as honest as possible, I'm sure it could go through an mot with a bit of work / time. But please don't expect a minter. This car is rough! And I mean rough. Solid but trampy drifting at its best. Fix it... Drive it... Enjoy. Never worry about a car park dent again.

Will update with some new pictures hopefully today or tomorrow.
Looking for £300 collected, as this is the minimum I could get breaking it.

Thanks to all who have shown interest.