340 Redline for sale

Put here your advertisements to sell cars and parts
woodycctv

340 Redline for sale

Post by woodycctv » 15 Jul 2018 01:40 pm

Wow what can I say, this is a real one-off car. 30 years old but as near to a new car as you’re going to get. Volvo 340 Redline 1.7 1988 1 owner from new till I acquired the car 4 weeks ago. 22455 warranted miles from new. I would love to keep it but in reality I have too many cars and not enough room to store.
E737 WUG was bought from Brackenbury Volvo in Harrogate on the 1st July 1988. I have the original bill of sale detailing the purchase price of the car £5988.29, Tax and RFL at £677.25. Extras fitted from new were front electric windows and rear speakers at £319.89, mud flaps £100 and an astonishing bill of £245 for the genuine Volvo moulded rubber floor mats !!!!!
I have checked on how many left and there are no Redlines listed. This is now the only one on the road so a very rare car. Being a Redline it benefits from unique body decals and matching interior trim. Central locking, heated seats and wider 13” alloy wheels shod with the original Michelin MX tyres.
The interior really is time warp. Ash trays have never been used. Just mint all round.
The body is razor sharp. Never had paint, shines as new, lovely.
Under the bonnet is as good as the rest of the car. Spare wheel never been fitted. Everything is as it should be.
Please study the images of the underside of the car, beautiful!!
Fitted with a stainless steel exhaust, I am led to believe was supplied by Kwik Fit as they were always blue and very expensive.
On the road it really does drive like a new car, solid and responsive and being a Volvo won’t break.
The car had been stored in a dry wooden garage for the past 9 years. The owner acquired a company car but couldn’t bring himself to sell the Volvo. It was started and moved regularly to ensure everything kept moving.
When I got the Volvo home I replaced the Cambelt, rear break cylinders and all fluids. It sailed through the MOT and is now on the road.
There is a stack of paperwork. Every MOT from new, Volvo service book with 20 stamps, owners information pack all in mint condition. 3 keys including the wallet key that came without the plastic end. Main key has the original dealer keyring matching the dealer number plates front and back with tax disc holder. Stacks of receipts for work done over the years. The RAC membership card and phone key is still in the glove box.
If you’re looking for a rare, mint classic car that turns heads wherever it goes, this may be the car for you. It won’t let you down and really does need for nothing.
I have a photobucket link with over 100 images for you.
http://s864.photobucket.com/user/woodyc ... t=3&page=1
Please call me if you need anymore information or would like to come and view, the kettles always on.
Thanks
Mark