Newbie :D

A global place for general discussion (Volvo, V3M or non-Volvo related topics).
Please introduce yourself here, your Volvo 300 hobby...
NO technical support, parts requests or car advertisements here
richardc9052

Newbie :D

Post by richardc9052 » 20 Sep 2012 10:18 am

Hi everyone :D

My name is Richard, im 22 and currently looking for a 340.. i have only recently started looking at them as i love my jap cars, currently owning a gt apex toyota levin.
I have moved over to the uk from ireland as you will see from the irish reg in the pics below :D im hoping to shift the levin and spend a bit of the cash on a 340.. i have owned an 88 fiesta before, which i know is a completely different car, but it still had that retro feel that i love! i hate new cars as i dont think they are very "driver orientated" :D

Thanks for looking! Ill be looking through the for sale threads :P

nvdw

Re: Newbie :D

Post by nvdw » 20 Sep 2012 05:51 pm

Not sure about the fishbowl on the gearstick but I do like these obscure JDM cars. If my Gran Turismo memories don't fool me, I see a Starlet Glanza on one of the pics as well :o

richardc9052

Re: Newbie :D

Post by richardc9052 » 20 Sep 2012 07:10 pm

nvdw wrote:Not sure about the fishbowl on the gearstick but I do like these obscure JDM cars. If my Gran Turismo memories don't fool me, I see a Starlet Glanza on one of the pics as well :o
Haha yeah the gearknob was bought in japan so its a match :P
You definitely dont see them every day, thats why i like the car so much.. along with its high revving engine with itb's and 4 branch mani as standard..
Yep that was taken in Ireland before i came over.. they are very popular over there!