New products due out in 2015

A global place for general discussion (Volvo, V3M or non-Volvo related topics).
Please introduce yourself here, your Volvo 300 hobby...
NO technical support, parts requests or car advertisements here
classicswede
*** V3M DONOR ***

New products due out in 2015

Post by classicswede » 23 Feb 2015 02:26 pm

360 gearbox mounts,

these are very high on the to do list and I should have sorted soon.

Adjustable Torque arm,

These are very close to being ready and should be available in a couple of weeks. I will have 2 options on these with a built up bolt in job and a DIY weld in kit. I already have PU bushes available

Uprated manual 340 propshaft

I am best part of the way there with this one but I still have a couple of issues to sort. I hope to have something done and ready soon on these

Anti roll bars,

When I have enough orders there will be another run on the 25mm front bars. I also have a working 340 rear bar but need to test this on a 360. If it fits the 360 it will be ready to go or if not I will alter the design to work on both. I will just need enough orders for them. I will start a thread just for this subject

340 bellhousing bearing,

The bearing is not a problem but the rubber casing is. This project needs some thinking about and work doing as there are more and more of these bearings failing.

Wishbone angle correction

with lowering a 300 series the angle of the bottom wishbone changes from flat to pointing up at the outside. When comresed on cornering the camber goes positive rather than desirable negative. The kit will correct the angle of the lower wishbone for improved cornering. This project is near to being ready but will need some testing before going on sale

Door rubbers and window rubbers,

this is going to be a big project and more likely one for RJ but something does need doing.

bolt in 5 link kit,

There looks to be a demand for a bolt in 5 link kit that will do just that. I've done some drawings but that is about as far as this project has gone. When I have some of the other projects out of the way I will get back to this one so will be later this year.

B14 SU conversion kit,

I have done some work on this as I prefer the SU as a carb as it is nice and easy to tune. Manifold is ready but I still need to sort linkages

As always I would like to hear suggestions for things that are needed
Dai

Please email me directly on dai@classicswede.co.uk

http://www.classicswede.com

phone/text 07824887160

Web shop http://www.classicswede.co.uk/

Minibuzz

Re: New products due out in 2015

Post by Minibuzz » 24 Feb 2015 12:35 pm

Awesome, will definitely be interested in the 340 uprated propshafts among other things! By adjustable torque arm, are you talking about an anti-tramp kit for the rear end?

Cheers Dai!

classicswede
*** V3M DONOR ***

Post by classicswede » 24 Feb 2015 11:43 pm

Yes the torque arm is also sometimes referred to as a anti tramp bar. I do already do the poly bushes for them but with lowering the arm length needs to be adjusted.

Props are very high on my list but I need to be fully happy they are right before they go into production.
Dai

Please email me directly on dai@classicswede.co.uk

http://www.classicswede.com

phone/text 07824887160

Web shop http://www.classicswede.co.uk/

Logan360

Post by Logan360 » 26 Feb 2015 07:16 pm

+1 for anti tramp.
Own:
86 360GLT
97 S90