A SPECIAL THANKS TO THE V3M DONORS

A global place for general discussion (Volvo, V3M or non-Volvo related topics).
Please introduce yourself here, your Volvo 300 hobby...
NO technical support, parts requests or car advertisements here
volvodspec

Re: A SPECIAL THANKS TO THE V3M DONORS

Post by volvodspec » 04 Jun 2009 10:17 pm

i'm still having a big fight with paypal, paypal account is blocked due to that. i refunded my money at my bank because the company i ordered some stuff didn't accept my order. paypal didn't like that and demand me to refund that amount wich will never happen :lol: only option to work around paypal is to open another bankaccount, but since i don't use paypal daily i don't care :twisted: ..

anywayz, being a clubmember of the dutch v3c, i'm also interested in sponsoring the v3m, but with some questions:

- is there a other way of paying available for me besides paypal?
- how much "cashing" will be expected for a donation?
- are there any special advantages for being a v3m donor? (at v3c, if you're a clubmember, you can freely get to a database with technical files, pictures and brochures. and you get a special "member section" on the forum aswell)

Ronnie
*** V3M DONOR ***

Post by Ronnie » 04 Jun 2009 11:35 pm

No benefits other than a pimp tag on your profile and that warm fuzzy feeling you get from supporting your community
'85 360GLT Mk2 3 Door B19E - SOLD
'94 L400 Mitsubishi Delica LWB

http://www.filterfeeder.eu

sack

Post by sack » 29 Aug 2009 11:11 pm

just made my donation as im sure i'll b using this forum a lot more in time to come 340pw
'87 Volvo 340 'valver

AUTOMAN

Post by AUTOMAN » 15 Sep 2009 07:41 pm

I don't have paypal and refuse to open an account as they take so long to process anything. Please help me as I want to make a donation as soon as possible, because I have found v3m to be such a friendly place. Please let me have another way to make a donation. I am happy to send cash to whoever, as this site means so much to so many.

Ian. 340pw

volvosneverdie
*** V3M DONOR ***

Post by volvosneverdie » 15 Sep 2009 07:52 pm

AUTOMAN wrote:I don't have paypal and refuse to open an account as they take so long to process anything. Please help me as I want to make a donation as soon as possible, because I have found v3m to be such a friendly place. Please let me have another way to make a donation. I am happy to send cash to whoever, as this site means so much to so many.

Ian. 340pw
dude, send me a cheque if you like, and i'll donate via paypal.
my donation for the annum is due too i think.

AUTOMAN

Post by AUTOMAN » 15 Sep 2009 08:09 pm

You are a definate star sir. Please PM me your full postal address and I will happily send the cash to you.

Thanks very much to you for your help and to everybody who administers the site. May I offer my services in some way if they are ever needed.

A greatful Ian. :D :D

LASTTIGER888

Post by LASTTIGER888 » 20 Dec 2009 04:58 pm

Hi all,

It’s great effort.
I would like to use this event to create branch for V3M in Egypt and Middle East, so any one from North Africa can be able to share his information with all.
For example, there are many Volvo 300 series in Egypt, but nobody knows the importance of this car even their owners.
My project is to make any V3SO (Volvo 300 series owners) register in V3M.
I hope any one to advise me how to inform Egyptian V3SO about this great website.

Thanks,
M.GWAD
M.Gwad
Mobile: 002 01225410147