Vario belts

Put here your advertisements to sell cars and parts
Post Reply
classicswede
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5471
Joined: 25 Apr 2005 06:52 pm
Location: Anglesey North Wales
Contact:

Vario belts

Post by classicswede »

The colonic irrigation continues sm62 .
Vario drive belts NEW £50 a pair

Dai
User avatar
petefarrell360
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 3083
Joined: 11 Oct 2004 07:12 pm
Location: Bucks, UK

Post by petefarrell360 »

Ahh, another item I may be interested in mate, currently dodging showers to see if I can get it started, then I can start the investigation as to why it apparently doesn't drive. I take it these are for a 340 vario, not the 66, unless they are the same and would fit a G registered 1989 vehicle.
Pete
classicswede
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5471
Joined: 25 Apr 2005 06:52 pm
Location: Anglesey North Wales
Contact:

Post by classicswede »

They are marked up as 340. Not sure what the difference is.

Dai
User avatar
petefarrell360
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 3083
Joined: 11 Oct 2004 07:12 pm
Location: Bucks, UK

Post by petefarrell360 »

Good stuff then. You've certainly got a vast amount of Volvo related items! I need to have a look back through everything you've advertised and see what I really need. I also need to arrange collection, which I'm really hoping could be sometime in September but I'll have to see about that. Where abouts in Wales are you, in the deepest darkest depths, or near the border? Cheers.
Pete
classicswede
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5471
Joined: 25 Apr 2005 06:52 pm
Location: Anglesey North Wales
Contact:

Post by classicswede »

I'm in the deepest darkest depths!!! I happy to meet up part way somewhere, possibly at one of the meets.

Oh I do have a couple of pairs available. Anyone else interested?

Dai
User avatar
petefarrell360
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 3083
Joined: 11 Oct 2004 07:12 pm
Location: Bucks, UK

Post by petefarrell360 »

Right, well, I've managed to make some major progress, I got it started, and it also moves! So belts aren't a major priority for me, however I think I'll have a set. I'd imagine they're perished, as it has sat for a while, and I doubt they've been changed lately, if at all at 10514 miles from new.

Well, I may be making a bit of a weekend of the trip, so it may not be too bad, but cheers for the offer. It'd be good to see you and your car at a meet, as I amongst others like SteveP are interested in your suspension set up.

I'll let Will01908 know about these, as he has a Variomatic, as do a couple of people on here now. Cheers.

Pete
classicswede
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5471
Joined: 25 Apr 2005 06:52 pm
Location: Anglesey North Wales
Contact:

Post by classicswede »

Pete looks like your the only one who wants these belts.
Is it a def yes Pete so I can go and get these belts for you as I will need to pick them up.

No one else then?

Dai
Dai

Please email me directly on dai@classicswede.co.uk

http://www.classicswede.com

phone/text 07824887160

Web shop http://www.classicswede.co.uk/

Image
User avatar
petefarrell360
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 3083
Joined: 11 Oct 2004 07:12 pm
Location: Bucks, UK

Post by petefarrell360 »

Hi Dai, I did mention them to Will and he was thinking about having a pair, he may not have found time to post a message, might be worth a PM. I think I'd better have one pair then. Cheers.
Pete
Post Reply