Perfect for Stuntman!

Put here your advertisements to sell cars and parts
Post Reply
User avatar
SteveP
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 7944
Joined: 21 Sep 2004 12:45 pm
Location: Coventry, UK

Perfect for Stuntman!

Post by SteveP »

1989 - Volvo 360 GLT
1985 - Volvo 360 GLS
2008 - Volvo S60 SE Lux
User avatar
Stuntman
Posts: 449
Joined: 27 Nov 2005 05:38 pm
Location: Derbyshire

Post by Stuntman »

Hahaha, thanks Steve that isnt quite loud enough for me, now I am a full member of the V3M site my 240 is off the road for some 'modifications' :twisted:
Erm, I've lost my keys again...
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

love the whitewall tyres , very retro
Image
User avatar
SteveP
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 7944
Joined: 21 Sep 2004 12:45 pm
Location: Coventry, UK

Post by SteveP »

Don't even think about it :lol:
1989 - Volvo 360 GLT
1985 - Volvo 360 GLS
2008 - Volvo S60 SE Lux
User avatar
Stuntman
Posts: 449
Joined: 27 Nov 2005 05:38 pm
Location: Derbyshire

Post by Stuntman »

WHAT????!!!!!!

hahaha, I did have a few moments of sin when I thought hmm..... :roll:
Erm, I've lost my keys again...
Post Reply