redline now for sale

Put here your advertisements to sell cars and parts
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

wierd isn't it , when I was selling the plate I only ever had two people watching it ( and one of them was probably Gavin ) , now I'm selling the car I have six people watching , 1 bid already and an email from a guy making an offer to buy the car
Image
User avatar
Cornholio
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 921
Joined: 21 Jul 2005 01:29 pm
Location: Nottingham, UK

Post by Cornholio »

redline wrote:wierd isn't it , when I was selling the plate I only ever had two people watching it ( and one of them was probably Gavin )...
Not guilty :D
redline wrote:...now I'm selling the car I have six people watching , 1 bid already and an email from a guy making an offer to buy the car
Excellent!
User avatar
filthyjohn
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 2693
Joined: 12 Sep 2006 09:07 pm
Location: Sunderland, Ringpiece Of England

Post by filthyjohn »

Good luck with it mate, it certainly is a unique ride. I'd have snapped it up if I didn't already have 3 cars and one drive! :(
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

at the end of the day I just want it to go to a good home where it wont be abused (anymore :oops: )
Image
User avatar
Cornholio
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 921
Joined: 21 Jul 2005 01:29 pm
Location: Nottingham, UK

Post by Cornholio »

It's a shame that this little lad likes odd little pink Japanese cars and not bling Redlines:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/linc ... 379930.stm
User avatar
5lab
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 3454
Joined: 31 Jan 2004 01:44 pm
Location: Brighton, UK
Contact:

Post by 5lab »

heh - i saw that. what a blatent lie![/i]
Siddy-'87 360 Glt lhd convertible
Swapsea-'89 360GLT-swapped!
Leah-'84 340GL-sold! Maisie-'85 340GL-sold!
Snowy-'88 360GLE-killed by a truck! Dougle-'89 360GLT-dead&stolen!
Nessy-'86 340GL-foggy's! Grace-'86 360GLT-gone!
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

:evil: the highest bid was £255.00 in the end , if anyone here wants it for £300.00 then they can have it
Image
User avatar
Ronnie
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 1401
Joined: 27 Oct 2005 03:23 am
Location: Inverness
Contact:

Post by Ronnie »

Try relisting it with all the graphics removed?
'85 360GLT Mk2 3 Door B19E - SOLD
'94 L400 Mitsubishi Delica LWB

http://www.filterfeeder.eu
User avatar
d3k4y0
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 1033
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 03:05 pm
Location: St Helens

Post by d3k4y0 »

Ronnie wrote:Try relisting it with all the graphics removed?
SACRILEGE!!!!!
Image
User avatar
Ronnie
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 1401
Joined: 27 Oct 2005 03:23 am
Location: Inverness
Contact:

Post by Ronnie »

Yeah, I know - but he wants rid of it :D
'85 360GLT Mk2 3 Door B19E - SOLD
'94 L400 Mitsubishi Delica LWB

http://www.filterfeeder.eu
User avatar
SteveP
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 7944
Joined: 21 Sep 2004 12:45 pm
Location: Coventry, UK

Post by SteveP »

redline wrote::evil: the highest bid was £255.00 in the end , if anyone here wants it for £300.00 then they can have it
How very generous :wink:
1989 - Volvo 360 GLT
1985 - Volvo 360 GLS
2008 - Volvo S60 SE Lux
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

well it is when you consider the buy it now was £375.00 .oh alright you can have it for £275.00 then
Image
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

now relisted with a £275.00 buy it now,

christ I will be giving it away soon
Image
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

went on buy it now for £275.00 being picked up Saturday by a young lady coming all the way from Surrey for it
Image
punky_krista
Posts: 44
Joined: 28 Sep 2006 10:29 pm
Location: guildford surrey.

Post by punky_krista »

yep im that young lady. :-) oh and i like the graphics ha. and the spotlights. i think its rather attractive.
Post Reply