what a result !!!!!!

A global place for general discussion (Volvo, V3M or non-Volvo related topics).
Please introduce yourself here, your Volvo 300 hobby...
NO technical support, parts requests or car advertisements here
A M R
Posts: 511
Joined: 15 Oct 2006 08:27 pm
Location: south london

Post by A M R »

something meaningful: a dog is for christmas, not just for life...
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

A.M.R you are so right,

it aint just stray kids we rescue



the next message will have you


Image

rolling on the floor laughing


Image

did you know I do impressions ?

Image


when I'm chilling with my homies


Image

Pamela Anderson in bay watch

and

Image

that classic British comedy series ,

Dont drink the water

finally my best and hardest one

Image

spotty dog from the wooden tops

(and no that isn't photoshop lol)

what do you mean mush ,do I look like a fecking husky

Image
Image
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

oh , by the way , not that anyone here would be interested or anything , but I sold Brittney tonight to the first people who viewed her for £750.00

KERCHING
Image
germ
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 1222
Joined: 15 Nov 2006 08:14 pm
Location: Hitchin Herts England - South Of France - NI Ards

Post by germ »

redline wrote:oh , by the way , not that anyone here would be interested or anything , but I sold Brittney tonight to the first people who viewed her for £750.00

KERCHING

NICE!


and those are your dogs?

they look very friendly

i wouldent mind one like that 1 that came from blue peter :P
but with every thing thats going on at the moment... i may be moving back to england.. its not really advisable :?
Volvo 340 Image 1988
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

germ wrote: ... i may be moving back to england.. its not really advisable :?

I totally agree , I think, the way things are going, if ever I could get out of here, I would

the dalmation is no longer with us ,she was lovely when she was awake but you couldent go near her when she was asleep , she would bite you. with kids in the house she just wasn't safe.

Emma (the collie ) on the other hand, barks and growls like mad when people first come in and then, licks them to death , the perfect dog
Image
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

do I dare mention here I have just bought another golf ?
, this time its a 5 door GTi for £102.00
Image
User avatar
jtbo
Posts: 5805
Joined: 23 Jul 2004 03:50 am
Location: Finland, middle of nowhere
Contact:

Post by jtbo »

redline wrote:do I dare mention here I have just bought another golf ?
, this time its a 5 door GTi for £102.00
What is wrong with it or were you just on right place on right time? :D

You are becoming seriously VW infected :lol:
Volvo 360GL -88 -under restoration-
Volvo 343DL vario -81 -running- Image
Volvo 240 Diesel -83 -undecided-
Citroen ZX Dturbo -97 -daily- ImageImage
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

Image
User avatar
Chris_C
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 9600
Joined: 18 Jun 2004 11:53 pm
Location: South Coast, UK

Post by Chris_C »

If that had been a 16V I'd have given you £50 for it ;) Good find
'89(G) 340 GLE B172k
'03 S60 D5 SE, '91 (J) MX5, 1954 Cyclemaster
Ex:
'89(F) 340 GL F7R (ex B172k) - Fake -> SBKV 300 Runner Up 08, 12; '91(H) 340 GL B14.4E - Kar; '88(F) 360 GLT B200E - Jet -> BKV 300 Runner Up 09; '89(G) 360 GLT B200E - Beast
User avatar
SteveP
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 7944
Joined: 21 Sep 2004 12:45 pm
Location: Coventry, UK

Post by SteveP »

"Goes like a Rocket" O RLY? :wink:
1989 - Volvo 360 GLT
1985 - Volvo 360 GLS
2008 - Volvo S60 SE Lux
User avatar
jtbo
Posts: 5805
Joined: 23 Jul 2004 03:50 am
Location: Finland, middle of nowhere
Contact:

Post by jtbo »

SteveP wrote:"Goes like a Rocket" O RLY? :wink:
Haha, it is bit faster than stock GLT, but just a bit and with very small mods 360 is faster. 360 of course drives lot better, but that model Golf is not too bad for FWD nonsense ;)

So goes like a rocket that had best before date 20 years ago :lol:
Volvo 360GL -88 -under restoration-
Volvo 343DL vario -81 -running- Image
Volvo 240 Diesel -83 -undecided-
Citroen ZX Dturbo -97 -daily- ImageImage
User avatar
SteveP
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 7944
Joined: 21 Sep 2004 12:45 pm
Location: Coventry, UK

Post by SteveP »

The two I've 'tested' the GLT against (black car and saloon) have been exactly equal to the performance of an 8v GTi.. one was slightly weighed down by a barry boy bodykit, but the other was a stock 3 door
1989 - Volvo 360 GLT
1985 - Volvo 360 GLS
2008 - Volvo S60 SE Lux
User avatar
jtbo
Posts: 5805
Joined: 23 Jul 2004 03:50 am
Location: Finland, middle of nowhere
Contact:

Post by jtbo »

SteveP wrote:The two I've 'tested' the GLT against (black car and saloon) have been exactly equal to the performance of an 8v GTi.. one was slightly weighed down by a barry boy bodykit, but the other was a stock 3 door
Almost equal they are, Golf had something like 112hp and GLT 115hp, Golf having bit less transmission losses and bit less weight perhaps getting 9.7s 0-100 when GLT needs 10.5s I think. Anyway with old cars there can be easily wear and tear so that it is other way around, also driver weight and such affect already and ability to drive etc.

Anyway I feel that such Golf is pretty much like GLT's FWD counterpart, they are close match and when GLT is unleashed it should overcome that weight and bigger air resistance too, would love to have both in rFactor competing each other, even better IRL track, but latter is quite impossible dream.
Volvo 360GL -88 -under restoration-
Volvo 343DL vario -81 -running- Image
Volvo 240 Diesel -83 -undecided-
Citroen ZX Dturbo -97 -daily- ImageImage
germ
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 1222
Joined: 15 Nov 2006 08:14 pm
Location: Hitchin Herts England - South Of France - NI Ards

Post by germ »

ohh my what a find, exalente ebayer A+ :lol:






will
Volvo 340 Image 1988
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

so longs it sells for £600 odd quid( which it will ) I dont care if it go's like the top gear space ship lol
Image
Post Reply