what a result !!!!!!
-
redline
- *** V3M DONOR ***
- Posts: 5432
- Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
- Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND
A.M.R you are so right,
it aint just stray kids we rescue
the next message will have you

rolling on the floor laughing

did you know I do impressions ?

when I'm chilling with my homies

Pamela Anderson in bay watch
and

that classic British comedy series ,
Dont drink the water
finally my best and hardest one

spotty dog from the wooden tops
(and no that isn't photoshop lol)
what do you mean mush ,do I look like a fecking husky

it aint just stray kids we rescue
the next message will have you

rolling on the floor laughing

did you know I do impressions ?

when I'm chilling with my homies

Pamela Anderson in bay watch
and

that classic British comedy series ,
Dont drink the water
finally my best and hardest one

spotty dog from the wooden tops
(and no that isn't photoshop lol)
what do you mean mush ,do I look like a fecking husky


-
germ
- *** V3M DONOR ***
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: 15 Nov 2006 08:14 pm
- Location: Hitchin Herts England - South Of France - NI Ards
redline wrote:oh , by the way , not that anyone here would be interested or anything , but I sold Brittney tonight to the first people who viewed her for £750.00
KERCHING
NICE!
and those are your dogs?
they look very friendly
i wouldent mind one like that 1 that came from blue peter
but with every thing thats going on at the moment... i may be moving back to england.. its not really advisable
Volvo 340
1988
1988-
redline
- *** V3M DONOR ***
- Posts: 5432
- Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
- Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND
germ wrote: ... i may be moving back to england.. its not really advisable
I totally agree , I think, the way things are going, if ever I could get out of here, I would
the dalmation is no longer with us ,she was lovely when she was awake but you couldent go near her when she was asleep , she would bite you. with kids in the house she just wasn't safe.
Emma (the collie ) on the other hand, barks and growls like mad when people first come in and then, licks them to death , the perfect dog

If that had been a 16V I'd have given you £50 for it
Good find
'89(G) 340 GLE B172k
'03 S60 D5 SE, '91 (J) MX5, 1954 Cyclemaster
Ex:
'89(F) 340 GL F7R (ex B172k) - Fake -> SBKV 300 Runner Up 08, 12; '91(H) 340 GL B14.4E - Kar; '88(F) 360 GLT B200E - Jet -> BKV 300 Runner Up 09; '89(G) 360 GLT B200E - Beast
'03 S60 D5 SE, '91 (J) MX5, 1954 Cyclemaster
Ex:
'89(F) 340 GL F7R (ex B172k) - Fake -> SBKV 300 Runner Up 08, 12; '91(H) 340 GL B14.4E - Kar; '88(F) 360 GLT B200E - Jet -> BKV 300 Runner Up 09; '89(G) 360 GLT B200E - Beast
Almost equal they are, Golf had something like 112hp and GLT 115hp, Golf having bit less transmission losses and bit less weight perhaps getting 9.7s 0-100 when GLT needs 10.5s I think. Anyway with old cars there can be easily wear and tear so that it is other way around, also driver weight and such affect already and ability to drive etc.SteveP wrote:The two I've 'tested' the GLT against (black car and saloon) have been exactly equal to the performance of an 8v GTi.. one was slightly weighed down by a barry boy bodykit, but the other was a stock 3 door
Anyway I feel that such Golf is pretty much like GLT's FWD counterpart, they are close match and when GLT is unleashed it should overcome that weight and bigger air resistance too, would love to have both in rFactor competing each other, even better IRL track, but latter is quite impossible dream.


