Andy.. I'm not going to confirm to the PAS to you yet, I'm still tempted by it myself for Kar.. but watch this space, I'm not even sure it fits or whats involved
Aymat... it's not white it just needs love! and there is a spot of rust, but it's small and on the inner skin, I'll try and get some.
Sorry I havn't got the pic's guys, I'm working currently, hopefully get them done tomorrow. Fogs, I will get a pic, but considering I was moaning at this things (though either they got better, or I got used, but the jump back to Kar didn't seem as noticable this time). I just saw them when I was feeling bad at the amazing amount of tread on a couple of tyres
Don't worry - I suspect it's a case of concept: good, application: bad. It's for research more than anything. Once I've kicked your collective asses in the twisties (a work in progress) as well as in a straight line (apart from Husky...shh...) and at beardyness, brakes are next!
Front struts (complete)
Anti-roll bar and links
Front brakes (complete...but only if they are indeed vented)
Rear suspension...leaf-springs, shocks and the plates that attach the shocks to the springs / hubs.
For what it's worth, all this stuff is for research for upgrades...info will be shared! How much do you want for that little lot? Maybe I can pay you in gauges?
Flipping heck, that sounds... interesting to remove! I had the problem that my one bit of concrete is away from the road, so I need to be able to get the thing back to near the road for mr scrappy van. I'll see what I can do, I'm really really tempted to see if I can get this PAS rack into Kar. Is this what Daffodil did, 360PAS into a (mk1) 340?
And I got loads of gauges Fogs But I'll see ya on MSN soon, and we can have a chat.