volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
Leaf springs are easy bud, you just need to undo the 5 bolts on the bottom of each bracket and then the 2 end bolts. Just don't be sitting underneath them when they drop out, those things weigh quite a bit
Speedy88 wrote:Leaf springs are easy bud, you just need to undo the 5 bolts on the bottom of each bracket and then the 2 end bolts. Just don't be sitting underneath them when they drop out, those things weigh quite a bit
no need had a closer look at the shock and it seems that there leaking as fluids running down them, hopefully this is an excuse to get some landy shocks (would get dais but dont have the money yet and want to be stiffer now)
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
not rear ones aswell? landys dont have a strut like the volvo, the shock is outside the spring as it a beam axle. You can adjustable Fox shock for landrovers, £170 each though lol!
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
filthyjohn wrote:Magnumpi got owned thinking his car was leaning but it had a front wheel parked on a lump LOL
If you're gonna check ride height make sure it's on a flat and level surface. I find it hard to believe that one spring would sag noticeably more than the other, they'll have come off the same machine consecutively, made with the same batch of metal on the same day, to the same spec!
Ah my reputation precedes me
As i fully found out and FJ is saying make sure that the ground you use as a test bed is flat, mine looked it, but really wasn't, that was a weekend of arsing about for no reason!
Just my two pennys worth re-shocks. Chris-C speaks the truth. I'm using Koni adjustables on the back of mine and still think they are set a bit hard, remember they are only dampers, not springs thats what makes the difference.
89 3dr 340DL in Battleship grey with Ultralights and Williams power
Whats the matter with the car i'm driving can't you tell that it's out of style?
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com