Page 3 of 3
Posted: 28 Mar 2006 03:09 pm
by MJ
Oh, I hadn't noticed the Staffs Uni address before

Good to have another member of the Uni here. I'm guessing you're not a student because of your address. (For the rest of you, students get a username of apparently random letters and numbers

)
Posted: 28 Mar 2006 03:18 pm
by forester
MJ wrote:Oh, I hadn't noticed the Staffs Uni address before

Good to have another member of the Uni here. I'm guessing you're not a student because of your address. (For the rest of you, students get a username of apparently random letters and numbers

)
That is correct. I am a member of staff at the stoke campus. I am more than happy to let you see the car.
Posted: 29 Mar 2006 07:50 pm
by LankyTim
Yes I can if you like. Email me if you want.
Posted: 02 Apr 2006 11:30 pm
by foggyjames
Bump. Still for sale? Must....resist....temptation....
cheers
James
Posted: 03 Apr 2006 04:33 pm
by ebdl
I'll be off to have a look next weekend if it's still available then

Volvo 360GLT 2.0i still for sale
Posted: 07 May 2006 02:15 pm
by forester
Ok this car is still for sale due to me not advertising it so I'm now advertising this car for £250 ono. Please get in touch with offers. Shaun