Auxillary gauge panel

Put here your advertisements to sell cars and parts
User avatar
Chris_C
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 9600
Joined: 18 Jun 2004 11:53 pm
Location: South Coast, UK

Post by Chris_C »

Wealth of information! I was just about to look up the process used by chess players, but the 3 part process seems to be a winner! There seems to be a wealth of stuff out there, hopefully going to talk to it with a guy who has made a few chess sets next time I see him.
'89(G) 340 GLE B172k
'03 S60 D5 SE, '91 (J) MX5, 1954 Cyclemaster
Ex:
'89(F) 340 GL F7R (ex B172k) - Fake -> SBKV 300 Runner Up 08, 12; '91(H) 340 GL B14.4E - Kar; '88(F) 360 GLT B200E - Jet -> BKV 300 Runner Up 09; '89(G) 360 GLT B200E - Beast
User avatar
SteveP
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 7944
Joined: 21 Sep 2004 12:45 pm
Location: Coventry, UK

Post by SteveP »

Just spotted this thread on t'bricks, might be worth keeping an eye on if more pictures are added...

http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=71691
1989 - Volvo 360 GLT
1985 - Volvo 360 GLS
2008 - Volvo S60 SE Lux
User avatar
Chris_C
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 9600
Joined: 18 Jun 2004 11:53 pm
Location: South Coast, UK

Post by Chris_C »

I bought some stuff today... so should be ready for making it soon! I'm currently thinking it's wise to practise on something not useful first, so I don't have Carl coming round with a baseball bat and a Frenchy car ;)

So, if this works, anyone keen?
'89(G) 340 GLE B172k
'03 S60 D5 SE, '91 (J) MX5, 1954 Cyclemaster
Ex:
'89(F) 340 GL F7R (ex B172k) - Fake -> SBKV 300 Runner Up 08, 12; '91(H) 340 GL B14.4E - Kar; '88(F) 360 GLT B200E - Jet -> BKV 300 Runner Up 09; '89(G) 360 GLT B200E - Beast
User avatar
Carl
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 1275
Joined: 17 Jan 2004 12:29 pm
Location: Southampton, UK
Contact:

Post by Carl »

I dont have a baseball bat, but I have a couple of guns, so I can sort you out from the comfy seat of my slammed* Frenchy car. Ganster stylee!

*note: the only reason it will be slammed is because LHM is pissing out all over the road and there wont be any left to lift the car up, operate the brakes or work the PAS!!! Hmmmmm why did I buy a BX again?!?!?! Bugger me it's quick though - it's got one sexy engine!! :D :twisted:

For those that care: http://www.carlgibbs.com/gallery/v/Carl/BX/ Not the best example, but have just finished washing and polishing and it looks a bit better.
Carl
Rover SD1 Vitesse (and no Volvos :()
But previously:
1988 Volvo 360GLT
1988 Volvo 360GLT
1984 Volvo 340DL
www.carlgibbs.com/gallery
User avatar
Chris_C
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 9600
Joined: 18 Jun 2004 11:53 pm
Location: South Coast, UK

Post by Chris_C »

Cool, in which case I'll MSN you about meeting up some point after Wed's, I'll nick the panel from you, and get a cheeky spin in the BX at teh same time, if the arches arn't sat on the tyres ;)
'89(G) 340 GLE B172k
'03 S60 D5 SE, '91 (J) MX5, 1954 Cyclemaster
Ex:
'89(F) 340 GL F7R (ex B172k) - Fake -> SBKV 300 Runner Up 08, 12; '91(H) 340 GL B14.4E - Kar; '88(F) 360 GLT B200E - Jet -> BKV 300 Runner Up 09; '89(G) 360 GLT B200E - Beast
User avatar
Carl
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 1275
Joined: 17 Jan 2004 12:29 pm
Location: Southampton, UK
Contact:

Post by Carl »

Yep no worries, although it will hopefully be going straight to a garage to have the work done. I cant be bothered to lay under the car in a pool of LHM to sort it out!
Carl
Rover SD1 Vitesse (and no Volvos :()
But previously:
1988 Volvo 360GLT
1988 Volvo 360GLT
1984 Volvo 340DL
www.carlgibbs.com/gallery
Post Reply