redline now for sale

Put here your advertisements to sell cars and parts
User avatar
d3k4y0
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 1033
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 03:05 pm
Location: St Helens

Post by d3k4y0 »

If you want the nuber of a good therapist, I think Mick has some numbers ;-)

Welcome to the madhouse!

damn... I'm going to be humming anthrax all night now!
Image
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

well the lovely Krista has just picked up the redline ,

she seemed very happy with it,

look after her guys (I mean Krista not the redline )
its the end of an era ,
two great years with a car that only ever let me down once and then because I drove it through a puddle.

its a F 34 " SAD "day
Image
sven360
Posts: 1856
Joined: 20 Nov 2004 11:36 pm
Location: up shitcreek

Post by sven360 »

Be gone with ya Griffin lover :wink:

Hope it goes well for her with ya motor-how long befroe ya tire of fixing the vaux and come back to rwd goodness?
Post Reply