Page 3 of 3

Posted: 29 Sep 2006 12:21 am
by d3k4y0
If you want the nuber of a good therapist, I think Mick has some numbers ;-)

Welcome to the madhouse!

damn... I'm going to be humming anthrax all night now!

Posted: 30 Sep 2006 01:57 pm
by redline
well the lovely Krista has just picked up the redline ,

she seemed very happy with it,

look after her guys (I mean Krista not the redline )
its the end of an era ,
two great years with a car that only ever let me down once and then because I drove it through a puddle.

its a F 34 " SAD "day

Posted: 30 Sep 2006 03:53 pm
by sven360
Be gone with ya Griffin lover :wink:

Hope it goes well for her with ya motor-how long befroe ya tire of fixing the vaux and come back to rwd goodness?