Page 3 of 5

Posted: 23 Aug 2007 11:00 pm
by Nevesy
Ok that would be fine, the car isnt my daily driver so the speedo isnt needed for a while :) .

Posted: 24 Aug 2007 10:26 am
by Chris_C
Nevesy, how keen are you for PAS? I have all the bits in the garage, I was going to put it on my project car, but I don't think I will now. Only thing it would need is new hoses I'd imagine.

Posted: 24 Aug 2007 09:04 pm
by Nevesy
It all depends on the price really, as this is my project car too, pm me a price please :D .

Posted: 24 Aug 2007 10:14 pm
by 340cbr
Is it the B200E? :)

Posted: 20 Jul 2008 12:39 am
by foggyjames
Bump!

The car has arrived, and is due to be parted out sometime in August - here's the meet thread:
http://www.volvo300mania.com/forum-uk/v ... hp?p=81953

cheers

James

Posted: 20 Jul 2008 03:53 pm
by MJ
And exactly a year to the day after the original post :lol:

Posted: 20 Jul 2008 04:20 pm
by foggyjames
It wasn't necessarily an accident ;)

cheers

James

Posted: 20 Jul 2008 04:44 pm
by MJ
I thought it was too unlikely to be coincidence ;)

Posted: 30 Sep 2008 01:49 am
by foggyjames
Bump!

The car is now at my house (change of plan), and the strip-down is in progress. I'll be working my way through the thread looking for parts people wanted, but if there are any new request, do let me know, and for the rest of you...the parts should start appearing before too long.

cheers

James

Posted: 30 Sep 2008 06:29 pm
by garth
How much for a bonnet?

How much for a boot lock?

Location if you please, but it's probably on your avatar, but I didn't look. sorry.

Posted: 30 Sep 2008 11:08 pm
by foggyjames
It is...do look ;)

The bonnet is knackered, sadly. If you're happy with a knackered bonnet, I have a choice of two...

Boot lock....£10 shipped?

cheers

James

Rear spoiler

Posted: 01 Oct 2008 12:13 am
by dubweiser666
Please can i have tha rear spoiler!

Posted: 01 Oct 2008 02:47 am
by foggyjames
It doesn't have one, and if it did, it's saloon...the spoiler from which won't (directly) fit a hatch. I do have a late-model hatch spoiler...somewhere...

cheers

James

Posted: 01 Oct 2008 06:02 pm
by Bazboy
im in need of a front bumper if u happen to have one?

Dan

Posted: 01 Oct 2008 08:12 pm
by foggyjames
There's one on the car, but it may already be spoken for, and it's a 360-style (i.e. painted) one anyway.

They're something people don't often want, and bulky to store, so they tend to get binned...but they're easy enough to find, in theory!

cheers

James