Page 3 of 4

Re: PPC in the Park 2010 - May 1st

Posted: 14 Apr 2010 09:11 pm
by SteveP
Away in Wales this weekend... so wont even be able to make it in a standard 300 :(

Re: PPC in the Park 2010 - May 1st

Posted: 15 Apr 2010 01:08 am
by Chris_C
I've a horrific feeling I'm also not going to make it, pennies are tight atm :(

I won't know until nearer the time though, sorry guys.

Re: PPC in the Park 2010 - May 1st

Posted: 15 Apr 2010 12:15 pm
by Speedy88
boooo, you guys suck :P

Re: PPC in the Park 2010 - May 1st

Posted: 15 Apr 2010 01:42 pm
by foggyjames
I'll be happy to take Steve's car there for him...;) sm56

cheers

James

Re: PPC in the Park 2010 - May 1st

Posted: 18 Apr 2010 02:54 pm
by pettaw
My ticket has been bought, but I won't be on the stand, because my blue car won't be mobile. Its getting welded to within an inch of its life at the moment, or will be soon.

Re: PPC in the Park 2010 - May 1st

Posted: 18 Apr 2010 05:59 pm
by foggyjames
Can people who *will* be on the stand put their names down please? I'm getting a bit nervous! :D

cheers

James

Re: PPC in the Park 2010 - May 1st

Posted: 18 Apr 2010 06:21 pm
by Speedy88
I'm still willing to be on the stand. I think Adam was a deffinate too, I don't want to speak for him though. Have you booked your ticket yet foggy? I don't think 2 cars would be great tbh.

Re: PPC in the Park 2010 - May 1st

Posted: 18 Apr 2010 07:16 pm
by foggyjames
That's what I'm worried about. I haven't booked my ticket yet (oops), but I'll be there. In case you missed it earlier, I'm not going to have a car there, though :(

cheers

James

Re: PPC in the Park 2010 - May 1st

Posted: 18 Apr 2010 08:53 pm
by Chris_C
I really can't justify petrol AND a 15 quid entrance fee atm. If it's going to be border line that we can't have a stand without me I'll do what I can though

Re: PPC in the Park 2010 - May 1st

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 01:03 am
by foggyjames
So...

Speedy
Adam
Chris (maybe)

Any more? If I had a car on the road, I'd be there. If someone wants to lend me one...! I'm away for a few days now Chris, but I'll give you a call when I'm back. It's annoying, but I'm busy moving lock-ups, and stripping various cars to make that happen. :(

Having said that, I'm having half a thought about what (if anything) the 1980 343 might fail a test on...and contemplating taking it to the 'no win no fee' place near work to find out...

cheers

James

Re: PPC in the Park 2010 - May 1st

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 02:00 am
by Chris_C
Cool, I'm away from internets for a week I think so phone is bestest

Re: PPC in the Park 2010 - May 1st

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 11:27 pm
by 340GLT
I will be there but LFE wont be. I should still have the white car by then but cannot guarantee!!
Adam

Re: PPC in the Park 2010 - May 1st

Posted: 19 Apr 2010 11:50 pm
by Speedy88
Ok well if we're not having a stand I hope you don't mind me bailing, I should really spend that weekend finishing my dissertation :oops:

Re: PPC in the Park 2010 - May 1st

Posted: 23 Apr 2010 09:12 pm
by Chris_C
Right, I've just got back from welsh land. I'll take Fake if required, but we need to sort this pronto!

Re: PPC in the Park 2010 - May 1st

Posted: 23 Apr 2010 11:21 pm
by foggyjames
Right, well the original list was...

WooDoo
Speedy
Chris
John
Adam
Me (Bailed)

I guess it's down to John and WooDoo. Speedy...are you still game if the stand is on? I very much hope it is!

cheers

James