GLT Bits

Put here your advertisements to sell cars and parts
User avatar
bodejodel
Posts: 1155
Joined: 24 Jan 2005 01:41 pm
Location: Oosterhout, The Netherlands

Post by bodejodel »

Maybe I will take the headlamp wipers/washers...
The parcel Mick sent me still hasn't arrived so I think Royal Mail or TPG messed up...
It has been 3 weeks since it has been posted...
I hope it will pop up somewhere...
Jeroen
Image
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

yes and thats despite me paying £25.00 postage , I cant rvrn put in a claim until a month is up and then I have to prove the value of the goods
Image
User avatar
Chris_C
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 9600
Joined: 18 Jun 2004 11:53 pm
Location: South Coast, UK

Post by Chris_C »

Yeah, sure Pete, I'll do what I can. You want the bumpers too?? As I said, I'll do you some pictures of the doors today, nearly all have worm. Headlamp wipers for Jereon to go in the packet! Hows me snowcap mate???
'89(G) 340 GLE B172k
'03 S60 D5 SE, '91 (J) MX5, 1954 Cyclemaster
Ex:
'89(F) 340 GL F7R (ex B172k) - Fake -> SBKV 300 Runner Up 08, 12; '91(H) 340 GL B14.4E - Kar; '88(F) 360 GLT B200E - Jet -> BKV 300 Runner Up 09; '89(G) 360 GLT B200E - Beast
User avatar
petefarrell360
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 3083
Joined: 11 Oct 2004 07:12 pm
Location: Bucks, UK

Post by petefarrell360 »

Good stuff Chris. I can live with a bit of rust to sort out, as long as it saves me some hassle sorting other doors, as I'd still have to find bump strips and then remove 340 ones, which would leave marks if I used 340 doors from a scrappy. What condition are the bumpers in? Are they badly faded as well? As I actually have the really good red one from Christchurch.
Pete
User avatar
bodejodel
Posts: 1155
Joined: 24 Jan 2005 01:41 pm
Location: Oosterhout, The Netherlands

Post by bodejodel »

Chris_C wrote: Headlamp wipers for Jereon to go in the packet! Hows me snowcap mate???
Ready to ship, as soon as you have Beast stripped.
Jeroen
Image
User avatar
Chris_C
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 9600
Joined: 18 Jun 2004 11:53 pm
Location: South Coast, UK

Post by Chris_C »

Cool cool, hopefully I'll be able to get onto this soon, it's been lousy weather all weekend, but I'm hoping to start either this evening or after wook from now on.
'89(G) 340 GLE B172k
'03 S60 D5 SE, '91 (J) MX5, 1954 Cyclemaster
Ex:
'89(F) 340 GL F7R (ex B172k) - Fake -> SBKV 300 Runner Up 08, 12; '91(H) 340 GL B14.4E - Kar; '88(F) 360 GLT B200E - Jet -> BKV 300 Runner Up 09; '89(G) 360 GLT B200E - Beast
Post Reply