Page 4 of 4

Posted: 13 Aug 2005 12:17 am
by bodejodel
Maybe I will take the headlamp wipers/washers...
The parcel Mick sent me still hasn't arrived so I think Royal Mail or TPG messed up...
It has been 3 weeks since it has been posted...
I hope it will pop up somewhere...

Posted: 13 Aug 2005 09:32 am
by redline
yes and thats despite me paying £25.00 postage , I cant rvrn put in a claim until a month is up and then I have to prove the value of the goods

Posted: 13 Aug 2005 11:58 am
by Chris_C
Yeah, sure Pete, I'll do what I can. You want the bumpers too?? As I said, I'll do you some pictures of the doors today, nearly all have worm. Headlamp wipers for Jereon to go in the packet! Hows me snowcap mate???

Posted: 13 Aug 2005 01:42 pm
by petefarrell360
Good stuff Chris. I can live with a bit of rust to sort out, as long as it saves me some hassle sorting other doors, as I'd still have to find bump strips and then remove 340 ones, which would leave marks if I used 340 doors from a scrappy. What condition are the bumpers in? Are they badly faded as well? As I actually have the really good red one from Christchurch.
Pete

Posted: 13 Aug 2005 11:07 pm
by bodejodel
Chris_C wrote: Headlamp wipers for Jereon to go in the packet! Hows me snowcap mate???
Ready to ship, as soon as you have Beast stripped.

Posted: 14 Aug 2005 12:55 pm
by Chris_C
Cool cool, hopefully I'll be able to get onto this soon, it's been lousy weather all weekend, but I'm hoping to start either this evening or after wook from now on.