Page 4 of 7

Posted: 17 Feb 2006 04:05 pm
by 340GLT
If you give me day or so i should be able to paypal you the money.
Cheers Adam

Posted: 17 Feb 2006 04:20 pm
by SteveP
Cheers Gavin.. PM sent!

Posted: 17 Feb 2006 04:49 pm
by MJ
Yey!

I'd love to get to the Donnington meet, but getting public transport there Sunday morning is likely to be very difficult so I probably won't be there.

I tried to setup paypal a while back, so I'll try and remember if I can get that to work, otherwise I'll have to send you cash/cheque, hope you don't mind if I take a little while :)

Posted: 17 Feb 2006 05:05 pm
by Cornholio
MJ wrote:...hope you don't mind if I take a little while :)
Not at all, in your own time!
MJ wrote:I'd love to get to the Donnington meet, but getting public transport there Sunday morning is likely to be very difficult
If you got a train to Loughborough or Nottingham I could collect you from the station.

[edit]Or you could always fly. Donington is only a few minutes from Nottingham East Midlands airport sm61

Posted: 17 Feb 2006 05:10 pm
by redline
Cornholio wrote: If you got a train to Loughborough or Nottingham I could collect you from the station.
Loughborough is worse than Nottingham , I have to go there tomorrow to collect the caravan I have just bought , .I have just put my baseball bat in the car

Posted: 17 Feb 2006 05:13 pm
by Cornholio
:shock:



Don't forget to remind Mrs Redline of your final requests. Make sure that you get buried in your Volvo.

Posted: 17 Feb 2006 05:18 pm
by redline
quality central locking ,privacy glass and a 2.7 v6 quad cam lump sm14

I think we will be ok

Posted: 17 Feb 2006 05:22 pm
by redline
oh and if any one sees our new van,
its mica silver not fecking lilac as one of my mates said yesterday


Image

Posted: 17 Feb 2006 06:05 pm
by MJ
Thannks for the offer, but if we're talking 12th March, the first train to Loughborough gets there at 13:14 which is too late and involves 3 and a half hous on the train.

Nottingham gets there at 12:51, again to late, and over three hours on the train.

Don't worry, the Ludlow meet was only a couple weeks ago :)

Posted: 17 Feb 2006 06:22 pm
by SteveP
Train? You're supposed to drive to meets ;) :P :lol:

Posted: 20 Feb 2006 11:11 am
by Cornholio
redline wrote:oh and if any one sees our new van,
its mica silver not fecking lilac as one of my mates said yesterday
Short Blaster Bates mp3

Posted: 20 Feb 2006 11:17 am
by 340GLT
That is quite funny.
Cheers Adam

Posted: 20 Feb 2006 11:19 am
by redline
got home safely complete with the caravan which has got to be one of my best ever ebay purchases , except the redline of course

Posted: 20 Feb 2006 11:21 am
by Cornholio
Thanks to you all for your custom!

Just to keep you up to date, I'll make a note here of your individual order status.

thyzerrr - Posted 20/02
d3k4y0 - To collect at meet
SteveP - To collect at meet
340GLT - Posted 24/02
petefarrell360 - To collect at meet
Chris_C - To collect at meet?
ebdl - Posted 21/02
Carl - Posted 20/02
kevGLT - Posted 20/02
djbolf - Posted 20/02
MJ - Posted 27/02
Cornholio - Officially the first 300 in the UK with a Prancing Moose??
shimon340 - To collect at meet

Posted: 20 Feb 2006 11:27 am
by redline
[quote="Cornholio"]

Cornholio - Officially the first 300 in the UK with a Prancing Moose?[ quote]

but still no snowcao lol