Page 4 of 4
Posted: 06 Jul 2006 12:14 am
by Chris_C
foggyjames wrote:I'll make an enquiry on your behalf
cheers
James
Cheers dude!
Posted: 06 Jul 2006 12:25 am
by redline
talking of cheap leather
get rid of the mostache and its Dicky from big brother
Posted: 06 Jul 2006 07:40 pm
by 340GLT
Mick i worry what you search for on the internet!!!!
Adam
Posted: 06 Jul 2006 08:19 pm
by 5lab
ok, my man in the netherlands is bidding on this, so dibs

Posted: 07 Jul 2006 09:06 am
by redline
5lab wrote:ok, my man in the netherlands is bidding on this, so dibs

what do you mean Hugh , the car or the waistcoat and cap
Posted: 08 Jul 2006 01:26 am
by hatch360
foggyjames wrote:NOOOOOOOOOO. Bastards!
I have a kit en-route from Austrailia. As far as I can tell, all Aussie 360s got A/C.
cheers
James
Thats right bt we got ripped off and missed out on the sunroof, heated seats, electric mirrors kind of sad since glt is top of the range in Europe and the only model sold here.
Btw was the standard sunroof electric glass

Posted: 11 Jul 2006 10:50 am
by Chris_C
You ain't getting any sympathy

Mirrors are a lot easier to fit than A/C, and with that you don't need sunroof!
There were a couple of different roofs, most common was a tilt and slide metal panel, there was also a glass just tilt, and I know of 3 that have had an electric glass tilt and slide.
Posted: 11 Jul 2006 10:59 am
by hatch360
I WANT MY SYMPATHY

Posted: 11 Jul 2006 11:43 am
by SteveP
Chris_C wrote:I know of 3 that have had an electric glass tilt and slide.
All of which were after market I'd imagine, I've never seen a factory electric roof.
Posted: 11 Jul 2006 12:05 pm
by Chris_C
You might get sympathy when I get my snowflake button

And I'm not sure Steve, I'm tempted to say you are right, but how hard would it be to cut the roof to drop on in after manufacture?
Posted: 11 Jul 2006 01:12 pm
by SteveP
All of the electric sunroofs I've seen are after market (the glass even goes above the roof when its slid back rather than going into a channel in the roof IIRC - so it's dead easy to cut the roof and drop in an aftermarket roof - my Dad used to do it for a living.