Page 5 of 5

Posted: 19 Jun 2007 06:59 pm
by trabitom99
Well done, sir :-)

Posted: 19 Jun 2007 07:19 pm
by foggyjames
So you mean you hosed it down with water, before putting it back in the dry? :P

Pics from tbricks...

Ryan's "700R" polished & ready to leave
Image

A 960 manual (M90) on Geminis
Image

An 850 with a V70 interior - something I've always thought was a brilliant idea. Wish I could say the same about badging it as an "870R"
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Higher res:
700R
Image

760GLT (notice a recurring "pissing around with badges" theme here?!)
Image

"The 300s close in on the Tbricks moderator..."
Image

I've washed it once since the same show last year. No wax, no polish...just a quick wash. She does shine up well :)
Image

cheers

James

Posted: 19 Jun 2007 08:15 pm
by Chris_C
MJ, lanes are the reason I didn't win (honest guv :P) I had actually washed Fake, then got bored in a traffic jam, and recorgnised a lane I'd been done before...

Thing was, it was last Friday I did this, in the rain, which had swept mud onto the road. Oh, and then there was the ford :lol: