Page 1 of 1

Volvo 340/343 front door skin

Posted: 12 Aug 2014 02:15 pm
by Havin-a-tug
I have a front door skin for a 5 door 340/343. Brand new old stock that was in a job lot of parts I bought for my CVT which is a three door.

I pretty sure that this is for the earlier models where the mirror is attached on the door and not on the later models where it's adjusted from inside, but I could be wrong. I can send pics if required.

Collection only from Steyning in West Sussex. £40

Re: Volvo 345 front door skin

Posted: 12 Aug 2014 04:44 pm
by macplaxton
Havin-a-tug wrote:a 5 door 340/343...[snip]...this is for the earlier models where the mirror is attached on the door
Best you say 345 then and indicate which side.

Re: Volvo 340/343/345 front door skin

Posted: 19 Aug 2014 11:53 am
by Havin-a-tug
My apologies Macplaxton for omitting to enter such information!!

It's the O/S/F door skin. (That's the drivers side in England!!)