Tempted by this one Dai, depending on how much, whether it needs to be welded or bolted on, and what mine actually looks like, I didn't realise they came out!
I must admit I am slightly reluctant to let this one go.
But I would rather it was used to save a car.
I really would like to see £60 for it.
It is genuine volvo so should spot weld straight on.
Basically mine is to save my crashed 360 GLT,, at the bottom of the valance has been mangled, the bottom is also rusty, and the top cross member is rusty in the corners, but down to Chris's decision. I believe the bottom valance can be bought if that's the only problem with yours, as JOHN360 replaced one, or was going to.
Pete
Cheers Chris, as long as you're sure. I know it's gonna be a lot of work this way, but I'm doing a restoration on a car that isn't worth it in reality, so I might as well do it properly and never have to do it again all being well! A job done once properly beats one done ten times badly IMO. Cheers. I'll sort things out with you Dai on collection etc sometime when I have a better idea, possibly a northern meet......cheers.
Pete