for sale - the only known set in the uk. they come with 3 centre caps and one other centre cap that isnt quite right (but is reasonable). mostly in good condition, minimal curbing but a bit. this is the only set of these known in the uk - a very rare wheel. only selling cos i've replaced with some standard glt alloys. the tryes come with them, but they arent in great nick - not sure on all of them..
£50. wont post, but can probably arrange delivery at cost of petrol..
I'm tempted as I've said before Hugh. However if anyone else is interested, feel free, I'm not 100% sure yet. A lot of things to do and sort, wheels are someway down the list at the moment. But my interest has been registered! So, if when I've got a chance to visit you for them (could be some time), and no one else has bought them I'll take them mate!
Pete
I saw two 360's with those wheels when I came home an hour ago. One saloon and one hb. Both cars were almost wrecks though, always standing in same parking lots and very rusty though I have seen them moving sometimes.
Volvo R-Sport - Equipment for the car enthusiast.
“Buy land, they're not making it anymore” - Mark Twain
"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games." -Ernest Hemingway
the wheels are now down to £40. 4 of the tyres are fine and would pass an mot imo, one is thin on tread. there are only 2 centre caps thou, not in great nick, and 1 fake centre cap. duvel has a full set spare i believe
Are these original 360 el. mirrors? Still looking for a pair, I've got the 2 buttons already built in, next to the buttons for el. windows, which I don't have either;) Panel looks great though, only 1 gap to fill left.
thyzerrr wrote:Are these original 360 el. mirrors?
Yep, got them of 'Marktplaats.nl' coincedently. Wasn't really looking for them. Unfortunately the guy had already sold the right one. But to be honest the electric part is nice, but you set them in the right position once and they stay like this. So it's more like a toy I do look forward to the winter when i can really use the heated elements
- 360 GLT, 1989, Gray Metallic, 115.500 km, PAS, Electric Sunroof, Windows and Mirrors