360 GLT in Birmingham

Put here your advertisements to sell cars and parts
Post Reply
User avatar
ebdl
Posts: 324
Joined: 28 Oct 2005 09:19 pm
Location: Exeter/Birmingham

360 GLT in Birmingham

Post by ebdl »

Found in today's Bargain Pages - I think the first time it's been listed:

VOLVO 360 GLT, 2Li, 1989 F Reg, 4dr hatch, alloys, 6mths MOT, tax January, very low miles, SH, £200 ono

Thought it might interest someone, as I know a few people have been after this type of thing recently. I have a note of the phone numbers if anyone's interested.

Cheers, Ed
User avatar
SteveP
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 7944
Joined: 21 Sep 2004 12:45 pm
Location: Coventry, UK

Post by SteveP »

Where abouts is it? I could take a look for anyone interested if there is anyone interested ofcourse, well spotted!
1989 - Volvo 360 GLT
1985 - Volvo 360 GLS
2008 - Volvo S60 SE Lux
User avatar
ebdl
Posts: 324
Joined: 28 Oct 2005 09:19 pm
Location: Exeter/Birmingham

Post by ebdl »

Not sure of the exact location - postcode is B24.
User avatar
SteveP
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 7944
Joined: 21 Sep 2004 12:45 pm
Location: Coventry, UK

Post by SteveP »

Hmmm up by the Fort shopping centre and Tyburn road according to Google maps!
1989 - Volvo 360 GLT
1985 - Volvo 360 GLS
2008 - Volvo S60 SE Lux
Post Reply