Page 1 of 1

340 towbar

Posted: 22 May 2006 09:39 am
by redline
340 hatchback towbar

complete with tow ball and twin electric sockets with cables .

£25.00 no offers , buyer to collect from Milton Keynes

Posted: 22 May 2006 10:33 am
by Cornholio
It's got to be a good investment. Affie had a towbar. One night, someone fell asleep at the wheel and slammed into the back of me at an island. The front of his Vauxhall Repmobile was a mess; not so much as a scratch on my Volvo, towbar got in the way :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing bent underneath either, which was a good thing :P

Posted: 04 Jun 2006 10:52 pm
by redline
come on , someone must want this, all the drift racers seem to have one

Posted: 07 Jun 2006 01:17 pm
by redline
o.k anyone want to make me an offer for the towbar ? Its for a 340 hatchback ,has twin electrics new bolts etc just bear in mind you have to collect it .

Posted: 07 Jun 2006 01:38 pm
by garethreece
Y do we have to collect ?

I might be interested and i'd happily pay a few quid postage.

2 questions
How hard is it to fit?

Will you accept postal orders?

Posted: 07 Jun 2006 03:10 pm
by redline
I spose I could get a quote for postage but its a proper volvo one so is quite heavy and postage wont come cheap.

Posted: 07 Jun 2006 06:35 pm
by garethreece
Find us a price and ill c if i can afford it . As im still not driving it would still work out cheaper. sm48 but im still not raking it in!

A towbar would be useful but how hard is it to fit, i got an 85 340 1.4

Posted: 09 Jun 2006 12:16 pm
by garethreece
Is the 1 from the 360 the same?

Posted: 09 Jun 2006 12:18 pm
by redline
I dont think they are Gareth ,I think they have different mountings because of the different petrol tank positions ,they are always listed seperately on ebay

Posted: 10 Jun 2006 10:10 am
by garethreece
Right Damn!

Posted: 20 Jun 2006 10:05 am
by redline
bumo, I still have this