Page 1 of 1
Bargain 360
Posted: 13 Jul 2006 10:38 pm
by Andy's-Old-Beast
Ok, I know it's tatty and it needs a bit of work.
But won't someone PLEEEEASE save my car? If I haven't found someone to take it by sunday, the Duxford fire crew will be turning it into a convertable!
£50 or best offer, number plate thrown in cos I haven't got time to transfer it now. No cruise control or stereo but a fundamentally solid car with MOT till december for £50!!!
Come ON, people!! Bargain car for beer money! Must be of use to someone, for spares, cheapo-drifter, etc!

Posted: 13 Jul 2006 10:41 pm
by MJ
Oh no, has no one bought it yet. There has to be someone out there with a shed/field that needs a new addition

Posted: 13 Jul 2006 11:46 pm
by SteveP
If you get no takers, try ebay - it'll surely sell that way. 300s are always a pain to shift

Posted: 14 Jul 2006 12:06 am
by 5lab
if it were tidy i'd haev it for my mate.. but.. shame..
good luck chap!
Posted: 16 Jul 2006 02:06 pm
by Andy's-Old-Beast
SOLD!!!

WOOO-HOOO!!
At last, saved from the scrappy in the nick of time! Whew!
My girlfriend's step-brother is just learning to drive, and wanted a cheap first car. And one to practice mechanical skills on... perfect! I'll tell him about the forum for if (I mean WHEN) he needs advice or ideas for mods!
Well, I'm off tomorrow, so I'd better go and finish packing. Good luck to you all and your cars, I'll be in touch when we're settled in Vancouver!!
Happy motoring,
Andy
Posted: 16 Jul 2006 03:12 pm
by SteveP
Nice one, it'll make an excellent first car! (Wish I could've had a 360 as mine!)
Posted: 16 Jul 2006 03:46 pm
by redline
good luck Andy , hope Canada works out , watch out for them mooses though lol. and do stay in touch
Posted: 16 Jul 2006 06:07 pm
by MJ
Yeah, good luck, and well done on finding a new owner.

Posted: 16 Jul 2006 09:50 pm
by petefarrell360
Good stuff, another 360 lives on! Good luck to him learning to drive. Also enjoy Vancouver and have a safe trip, keep in touch.
Pete