selling cars outside their country
Posted: 09 Apr 2007 09:54 am
Before I start considering such a thing, I must ask you for your opinion-how likely am I to sell a car outside my country? I have a '86 360 GLE B200E engine 2.0 85kW, with approx. 180 000 km on the clock. First registration was in 1990, after which it has been imported to Croatia.
The reason I'm thinking about it is that I am leaving for Australia permanently by the end of this year.
I guess exporting such a car to another country would imply certain amount of paperwork and what not, and I am not really sure if one can actually import such an old car into EU.
Any comments are welcome!
The reason I'm thinking about it is that I am leaving for Australia permanently by the end of this year.
I guess exporting such a car to another country would imply certain amount of paperwork and what not, and I am not really sure if one can actually import such an old car into EU.
Any comments are welcome!