HUG Possibly For Sale
Posted: 17 Apr 2007 11:15 pm
Due to a change in work circumstances, I'm seriously considering having to sell HUG......
For those of you who don't know him, it's a G reg 360GLT hatch in black with a factory bodykit, extra dials in dash & aux panel, black leather upholstery(with rear headrests), boot interior flaps, detailed engine bay (as I've shown him at several Volvo shows) remote clifford alarm system + tracker fitted, full stainless exhaust, new monroe rear air adjustable shocks, 93k on clock with FSH, will have 12 months mot but no tax. Bodywork is still in excellent condition with just a small 'blob' on the back arch. The only extra it hasn't really got is a/c.
I would obviously like him to go to a good home & be looked after, rather than run into the ground as an every day car, so potential owners would be vetted, lol !! Offers around £900 - yes I know a lot in 300 circles, but look at all the work you won't have to do - I added some bills up the other day & it stands me at least £1200 !
Car is located in Harrogate, N.Yorks You can ring me on 0771 2802774 for further details.
Cheers,
John.
For those of you who don't know him, it's a G reg 360GLT hatch in black with a factory bodykit, extra dials in dash & aux panel, black leather upholstery(with rear headrests), boot interior flaps, detailed engine bay (as I've shown him at several Volvo shows) remote clifford alarm system + tracker fitted, full stainless exhaust, new monroe rear air adjustable shocks, 93k on clock with FSH, will have 12 months mot but no tax. Bodywork is still in excellent condition with just a small 'blob' on the back arch. The only extra it hasn't really got is a/c.
I would obviously like him to go to a good home & be looked after, rather than run into the ground as an every day car, so potential owners would be vetted, lol !! Offers around £900 - yes I know a lot in 300 circles, but look at all the work you won't have to do - I added some bills up the other day & it stands me at least £1200 !
Car is located in Harrogate, N.Yorks You can ring me on 0771 2802774 for further details.
Cheers,
John.