Canis 400 Series Alloys with Good Yokohama Tyres
Posted: 04 Mar 2008 07:59 pm
I have just weighed my Volvo 460 TD in for scrap as i couldnt face swapping out the blown gearbox, so now I have the alloys from it for sale.
They are 4 Alloys and 1 steel spare.
The alloys are fitted with a complete matching set of 195 50 15 Yokohama tyre's. The pair on the front have 4mm left on them and the pair from the rear have 7mm left. I forgot to measure the steel spare but its perfectly legal.
£100 for the 5 rims with tyres. I will be attending the Bletchey meet on the Sunday so could arrange to meet there to do the deal.
Just in case someone is new to the Forum, these bolt on a treat to the 300series with no problems.



They are 4 Alloys and 1 steel spare.
The alloys are fitted with a complete matching set of 195 50 15 Yokohama tyre's. The pair on the front have 4mm left on them and the pair from the rear have 7mm left. I forgot to measure the steel spare but its perfectly legal.
£100 for the 5 rims with tyres. I will be attending the Bletchey meet on the Sunday so could arrange to meet there to do the deal.
Just in case someone is new to the Forum, these bolt on a treat to the 300series with no problems.


