Page 1 of 1
Brand New In Box - Mechanical Fuel Pump, Spacer + 2 Gaskets
Posted: 04 Aug 2008 01:48 pm
by Figgy
As some of you may know, I stuffed up (with help from volvo dealer) and order the wrong fuel pump, so it along with the spacer and 2 gaskets are now up for grabs. I've added the prices below, for reference, PM me with a reasonable offer for the lot and they're yours.
Pump and spacer... $75 and $25
2 Gaskets...$7.95 each

Posted: 30 Oct 2008 11:37 am
by Figgy
BUMP.... I've passed the pump etc on to Andy who is going to keep an eye out for a new owner for it, I figure it's got a better chance of finding a home in the UK.
Posted: 30 Oct 2008 12:29 pm
by Ozbrick
What is the correct fuel pump for the B200E, cos I need one!!
Posted: 30 Oct 2008 12:38 pm
by Figgy
Ozbrick wrote:What is the correct fuel pump for the B200E, cos I need one!!
I know that and will be back with a link of the one I scored on eBAy, from the UK at about 1/3 of the price of what Repco quoted.
Posted: 30 Oct 2008 12:46 pm
by Figgy