Page 1 of 1

steering wheel boss

Posted: 25 Dec 2004 03:57 pm
by redline
Hi guys , just to say i am gonna bid on the steering wheel boss on ebay so pleeeeeeeeease dont bid against me

Posted: 25 Dec 2004 04:35 pm
by Fuse
About steering wheels.. I might be able to get original R-Sport steering wheel and not too expensive price either.. :P And 8000rpm tachometer. Today I installed new shifter boot cover. (Genuine Volvo part of course.) The old one was full of holes and plain ugly. :D Interior is beginning to look nice. Gotta replace the glove compartment and interior lights. Then it's good. :P

Posted: 26 Dec 2004 12:14 am
by Chris_C
Mick, seems the guy had a few, I bought one identical from him about 3/4 weeks ago! Not sure if I'm gonna use it yet, but handy just in case!

Posted: 08 Jan 2005 07:43 pm
by foggyjames
Fuse...put me down for a wheel :)

cheers

James

Posted: 19 Jan 2005 10:18 am
by redline
I emailed the guy and got his last 300 boss yesterday just hope a smaller wheel dosnt obscure my new temp gauge LOL

Posted: 19 Jan 2005 09:06 pm
by foggyjames
Any news on the R-Sport wheel Fuse?

cheers

James

Posted: 15 Aug 2005 04:16 pm
by redline
can be deleted now

Posted: 15 Aug 2005 04:44 pm
by 5lab
lol whats with bumping all your old posts just to say 'delete me'?

you do realise your postcount goes down each time??

:P

Posted: 15 Aug 2005 06:49 pm
by redline
I dont mind about my post count , just thought some of these old posts that arent valid any more should be wiped off

Posted: 15 Aug 2005 06:51 pm
by redline
anyway I have to give the administrator a chance as I am only 50 posts behind him now LOL

Posted: 15 Aug 2005 06:58 pm
by redline
and it dos say in the rules of this section

You can advertise for free on Volvo 300 Mania but here are some rules:
Please tell us when you advertisement can be removed! (car sold...)

so I did