Engine Crossmember

Put here your advertisements to buy cars and parts
Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 109
Joined: 14 Nov 2010 02:46 am

Engine Crossmember

Post by broady81 » 13 Feb 2013 06:56 pm

I'm after the front engine crossmember from a 340. I think that's the correct terminology. For clarity, it's the big one that the engine mounts to via bushes. Like the right-hand one on this picture:


And if you're wondering why? Well, mine is a little bent after mounting my sump-guard too it :oops:
“the winner ain't the one with the fastest car, it's the one who refuses to lose” - Dale Earnhardt

Post Reply