A reg 360GLS

Put here your advertisements to sell cars and parts
Post Reply
User avatar
SteveP
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 7944
Joined: 21 Sep 2004 12:45 pm
Location: Coventry, UK

A reg 360GLS

Post by SteveP »

Volvo 360 gls, A reg, 2.0l, tax & MOT till april, recent wheel cylinders and shoes, sill& chassie wax injected, stereo, towbar some surface rust on body, underside solid, mega reliable cheap car, all most full service history, Tel: (07092) 492188

Price: £125.00

Town: Newton Abbot
1989 - Volvo 360 GLT
1985 - Volvo 360 GLS
2008 - Volvo S60 SE Lux
sven360
Posts: 1856
Joined: 20 Nov 2004 11:36 pm
Location: up shitcreek

Post by sven360 »

sounds like a good road rally car :wink:
User avatar
Carl
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 1275
Joined: 17 Jan 2004 12:29 pm
Location: Southampton, UK
Contact:

Post by Carl »

Sounds like a good car full stop for that money!!
Carl
Rover SD1 Vitesse (and no Volvos :()
But previously:
1988 Volvo 360GLT
1988 Volvo 360GLT
1984 Volvo 340DL
www.carlgibbs.com/gallery
pettaw
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 1673
Joined: 15 Aug 2004 07:39 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by pettaw »

provided the rust really is only surface and not structural ;)
User avatar
ebdl
Posts: 324
Joined: 28 Oct 2005 09:19 pm
Location: Exeter/Birmingham

Post by ebdl »

I don't really need (or have the space) for another car, but I might pop along and see this if I've got some time... not far away. I'll report back if I do.

Ed
Post Reply